Total Topics: 83
Most Online Today: 8
Most Online Ever: 38
(August 29, 2023, 12:40:07 PM)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

Author Topic: 5 years later and BELIEVE is still UNBELIEVABLE  (Read 4863 times)

Dcobble

• View Profile
5 years later and BELIEVE is still UNBELIEVABLE
« on: September 06, 2016, 06:50:48 PM »
Hey guys,

Yes I know you see that title and say only Daniel could of gone there and you would be correct! So many memories each of us have of this once in a life time event. This week marks the 5 anniversary of two of most unforgettable nights of out lives. I posted this on my Facebook page and wish I could write for ever.

I would like to take many of my Celtic Woman friends back 5 years this week, What were many of us doing? That is right 5 years this week we all gathered in a city called Atlanta for a two night filming for a first time recording in states from a group called Celtic Woman. Many, many memories were made those two days. Many of us gathered first a forumn meeting at the Fox Theater along with song that every fans know called You Raise me Up that first night. For me this was the first time meeting many of you and I still call each of you my friend.

I will try not to make this a long post guys I promise :) There are many things I remember the most are the audience that first night giving them stand o's after each song. Chloe and Lisa teaching all of us a song called "Green Grow the Rushes". They told us it was time we were more part of the show. The entire audience singing happy birthday to Ray and Lisa stating this was not first time Ray interupted a concert. Of course the music and those beautiful voice we will never forget. The song Téir Abhaile Riú or Tar as many of us know it by. The greatest Ave Maria of all time performed by Chloe Agnew and the Gwinnett Young Singers. I still get chills when I hear this song. We were the only ones to ever see and hear live the performaces of Tears in Heaven and Black Is the Colour. Two songs that many of us love so.

Ok guys  I guess I have said enough. Who still has the confetti that fell at the end of each show? I just looked in my CW box and found exactly where they were left 5 years ago. Guys I ask each of you if possible to send a message to these artist and maybe watch the recording of not only of the Believe concert but of our documentary that was done so well. It is not only honor to be a fan of such a fablous group, but to call you my friends. Thank you to each one you.

moscapoet

• Administrator
  • Happy to serve!
    • View Profile
Re: 5 years later and BELIEVE is still UNBELIEVABLE
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 07:47:28 PM »
Thanks, Daniel! Certainly was an amazing event for all of us blessed to have been there!

Salute!